Our Electrical installation Services
Professional electrical installations and inspections you can rely on.
We can provide the following electrical services for domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Electrical installation design to BS7671 wiring regulations
- Electrical installation to BS 7671 wiring regulations
- Inspection and Testing to BS 7671 wiring regulations
- Periodic Inspections and reports on electrical equipment
- Lighting design and installation
- Emergency Lighting design, installation and testing to BS5266
- Design, installation, maintenance, inspection and testing of equipment used in explosive environments for Gas and Dust locations (COMPEX Trained staff)
- In service inspection and testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing)
- Control panel wiring and modifications
- Installation and maintenance of instrumentation equipment for industrial plant and process
- Project management
- Minor building projects and refurbishments.
Proper electrical installation and maintenance is vital to a safe working environment. Don’t let your electrics become a hazard for your staff and company.
Give you peace of mind
At Copper Connexions we are committed to improving staff and providing training to enable progression and expertise. Below are a list of our staff competencies.
- City and Guilds: Skills training and competence
- IPAF: International Powered Access Federation
- PASMA: Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association
- COMPEX: Based upon the IEC Standards, primarily 60079: 10; 14 & 17 for work in explosive environments